Media access - Kyoto, Japan
12 October 2022
- Time: 18:00 to 18:45
- Press reception begins at 17:45 (near the west entrance of ‘Seiho-den’)
- Venue: Heian-Jingu Shrine Banquet Hall, 97 Nishi-Tenno-cho, Okazaki-nishi, Sakyo-ward, Kyoto-cit
- Attendees: Competitors, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan Vocational Ability Development Association, WorldSkills International (WSI) and others
- Host’s Greetings (Japan Vocational Ability Development Association)
- Presentation of Participating countries
- Host’s Greetings (the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) 4. Oath
- Opening Declaration (WSI)
- Group photography
15—18 October 2022
- Time: 9:30 to 17:00 (15, 16, 17 October)
- Time: 9:30 to 14:00 (18 October)
- Press reception desk opens at 9:15 (near the entrance to Exhibition Hall No. 3)
- Venue: Miyako Messe Exhibition Hall #3, 9–1, Okazaki Seishojicho, Sakyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto)
The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare will have a briefing for media about the competition.
- Date and Time: Friday, October 14, 16:00 to 17:00
- Venue: Miyako Messe “ Exhibition Hall No. 3”
19 October 2022
- Time: 16:00 to 17:15
- Press reception desk opens at 15:45 (near the entrance of the hall)
- Venue: Kyoto Education & Culture Centre, conference hall (4–13, Shogoin-kawara-machi, Sakyo-ward, Kyoto-city)
- Attendees: Competitors, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan Vocational Ability Development Association, Kyoto City, WorldSkills International (WSI) and others
- Competitors entry
- Host’s Greetings (the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) 3. Supporter’s Greetings (Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture)
- Announcing results and awarding medals (WSI)
- Host’s Greetings (WSI)
- Closing Declaration (Japan Vocational Ability Development Association) Interviews with competitors are available after the ceremony
Application are required prior to your visit. If you wish to register as a media, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- Organization name
- Type of media
- Your name
- Contact information (phone# and email address),
- with camera or without camera,
- Which event you wish you attend (Opening ceremony, Competition, Closing ceremony)
Deadline: 17:00, Wednesday, 5 October (Japan time)
- Please bring your business card (Information on affiliation, name and contact information)
- Please bring / wear any identification item that shows that you are a press
- Please provide a minimum number of people for each company
- Please cooperation in implementing general infection control measures such as hand washing, cough etiquette and wearing a mask.
- Disinfectant alcohol will be installed at each venue entrance, so please use it to disinfect your hands and fingers.
- As a general rule, calling out to competitors, entering the workshop area and taking flash photos are prohibited.
- Each venue will have some areas which cannot be photographed due to competition management and safety. Please respect the signs.
- Please note that we do not have a parking lot for media.
- We strongly recommend that international media bring a Japanese interpreter.